- took cats to vet…
- misc bug notes
- a little more banging at Firefox/Android
- investigated page formatting problems in en.wikipedia Portal pages on mobile (bug 32123 and friends)
- started on some classes in Common.css for the two-column layouts, designed to devolve automatically to single-column on narrow windows and mobile. Added to Portal:Literature and its ‘related’ portals with good results, but incomplete.
- Biggest remaining issue in those portals is hardcoded tables of links / icons to other related portals. Starting to replace that with a more modern structure that’ll be easier to modify, and also fits both large and small screens. (Similar to <gallery> which used to be a fixed table and now fills your available area.)
- Some conversations in progress at <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_talk:Common.css#Portal_column_width_vs_narrow_and_mobile_screens>
- another misc bug pass…